The estate plan you build today can be your final gift to those you love most — leaving assets and property to specifically named beneficiaries.
Protecting You To The Fullest Extent Of The Law
At ZAVOS JUNCKER LAW GROUP, PLLC, we believe in the importance of detailed preparation of our clients' estates in ways that protect them to the fullest extent of the law. To help our clients achieve this goal, we have carefully designed a Personal Planning Documents package. This package begins with a Last Will and Testament but goes further to include:
- Living Wills
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- General Powers of Attorney for Finances
- HIPAA documents for access to health care records
- A Final Arrangements Designation document
Establishing Legal Relationships With Your Children
Our lawyers also prepare individualized documents to help establish legal relationships with children. Those documents include:
- Designations of Standby Guardians
- Temporary Guardianships and Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- Nominations of guardians within a Last Will and Testament
- Testamentary trusts
These useful estate planning tools can provide you and loved ones with the peace of mind you need to face the future. To learn more about how our attorneys can guide you to sound decisions, contact our Montgomery County law office by e-mail or call 301-562-8220 to arrange an initial consultation. We also have a satellite office in Falls Church.